Thursday, July 7, 2011

Addicted and Loving it.

When I say love, I don't mean it in the sense of loving my children, love for my husband or my parents and siblings.  The love for a friend who brings cookies or peaches over on a hot day.  I mean the superficial love for a thing.  Almost like "Oprah's Favorite Things."

"Under this box is a 12 pack of Diet Pepsiiiiii."  Lift the box.
 "Bring out a one pound bag of M&M's for everyonnnne."
"Turn on the computer and bring up the website www.scrapbookgraphics.com."

What?????  You heard me.  This is my favorite website to explore the newest kits for cards and digi scrapbooking.  I love digital scrapbooking and I love a new kit.  The colors, the color combinations, the elements, and the masking frames. Colors I never would combined is combined perfectly.  All the paper matches the elements.  There is so much in one kit.  I have the worst time NOT buying a new kit.  The cost is reasonable, so that is justifiable. My best excuse is....It's recyclable.  All the elements and paper can be used over and over again.  My husband loves that paper and elements aren't spread all over the kitchen table anymore.  Because I love these kits, that love helps me put forward my best effort to bring my customers the quality the all deserve.  Now, you could have a love/hate relationship with any task that you tackle.  Sure you will get the job done, but what kind of heart will be within the end results of the task.  So, I love my job.  I put my heart into my products and I believe that each customer should feel my respect for their "event" as a personal relationship that I convey into a baby announcement, a daughter's birthday or a Christmas card for a new family. So, am I addicted? Yes!  Am I loving it?  Yes, and the result is in my product.

1 comment:

  1. Its so wonderful you enjoy your work! I will be contacting you to do a wedding card for my nieces wedding in Dec. Give Mom a big hug from me.

    ReplyDelete