Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pity Party

I going to admit I had a Pity Party on Monday.  I was ready to throw in the towel and call it quits.  I was willing to admit I failed as a business woman.  I'm a SAHM and that was all I could be at this point in my life.  I felt alone and lost.  So, I took Monday to cried and whine.  I woke on Tuesday with a new found energy.  I'm ready.  I'm not going to make my downfalls my failure.  Mama raise a leader and this woman wouldn't fail without trying first.  I'm going to push my knowledge and listen to a great group of women, who had great advice.  Thank you Jodi and  the SuperWomen.  Ideas start whirling around.  It was brought to my attentions at the beginning of my new business adventure, there were many thing I have made before Jillie Bug Creations was Jillie Bug Creations.  Two years ago, My cousin planned to adopt a baby.  The adoption lawyer wanted her to make a brochure for the birth mother to look over to make the decision easier.  We put one together a extended brochure filled with information on the life this child would be brought into, and the results were wonderful.  The birth mother choose her and our family will celebrate his 2 year birthday this August.  I decided to start making Adoption Brochure for adopting parents.  I very excited about it and I have a business plan to get my foot in the door and plans for meet and greets with different agencies and lawyers that deal with adoptions.  This will be fun.  I know it seems silly to start a new branch of my company without having many sells from the existing products, but the farther I throw the net, the more fish I'll get.  I hate to call potential customers "Fish", but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment